Oil filters with 100% recovery rate
The used oil filters coming back from the cars retailers, municipalities and industrial plants contain from our customer’s experience in average :
- 37% Metals
- 42% Paper
- 21% Oil
AN EFFECTIVE RECOVERY TREATMENT PROCESS
Once the filters are collected, the recovery can be described in 6 stages:
- The oil is first drained from the filters stored in a special pool.
- A manual sorting avoid any unwanted pieces.
- The filters are shredded to obtain homogeneous small pieces.
- The output of the shredder is sent in a centrifuge to recover further oil.
- A magnet separator will collect at this stage all ferrous fractions.
- The end stage is to press the remaining fraction to collect the remaining oil and papers.
CHECK THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS
MTB customers like Chimirec are able to achieve 100% recovery rate thanks to MTB shredder.
Look at MTB customer's experience - https://youtu.be/LiYx6ZwTQKY
Learn how MTB shredders can benefit to your oil filter process - https://www.mtb-recycling.fr/en/shredders.html
#OilFilter #OilRecovery #100%Recovery #Chimirec #MTB #RecyclingPlant