MTB is able to assist industrialists in their used tires recycling initiative.
In partnership with our customers, we intervene at the design stage, the creation of tire shredding lines and the optimisation of the mechanical recycling of tires.
" The lines are flexible so that they can produce various types of finished or semi-finished products."
Today, we can offer specialized solutions for the processing of tires:
- Simple reduction of size and volume using ours CRX 1000 and 2000 shearers,
- Fabrication of TDF (Tyre Derived Fuel) with or without steel, by combining the CRX shearer and the BDR or SRP Pre-shredder,
- A complete line of granulators (granulate 0-4mm) using our BAT type granulators,
- Refining of granulate (0-1.5mm) using our BPC type refiner,
- Textile cleaning system (TCS) - for clean textiles and a rubber yield of up to 78%* (* depending upon tyre wear),
- Steel cleaning system (CWS) - for up to 98%* clean steel (*depending upon the setting)
MTB can assist you in all phases of your project:
- the study of the project economics,
- Business plan drafting with re-sale values,
- 3D drawing, 3D animation for presentations to your customers and investors,
- project coordination,
- creation and commissioning of your installation.