Zero waste is an integral part of MTB practices (from the design of our products and services to day-to-day management of our business), aiming to get as close as possible to a balanced, prosperous future for the generations to come.
As a pioneer in numerous areas of recycling, MTB marks its environmental commitment by going way beyond market requirements.
We rely on our atypical dual recycler/manufacturer skillset to propose the most appropriate solutions for our customers and avoid waste.
At the heart of our company's life:
- We encourage individual initiative to reduce waste in all our workig environments.
- We organise a sorting and collection service for our waste in all the company’s departments.
- We propose ‘upcycling’, ‘share your passion’ workshops (employees sharing know-how or hobbies), and a staff trading market.
At the heart of our business:
- We develop new waste recycling solutions (electric batteries, photovoltaic panels, electronic boards, etc.).
- We put enhanced shot blast on the market to replace metals from mining.
- We use the MTB network to reduce recovery cycles as far as possible (French and European downstream channels).
- We reduce our waste: limiting over-packaging of our supplies, choosing eco-label products, looking for the best partners to create virtuous cycles.
- We propose compact, mobile solutions (‘Plug’n’run’ BOX range) for at-source waste management.
- We design each new machine by limiting its energy consumption and by extension, its environmental impact.
- We look for new tools to improve energy efficiency in our recycling units.
- We look to reduce MTB equipment wear and tear through sturdy design.