Granulators are used to obtain a homogeneous size distribution and an optimal separation of material prior to sorting, from pre-shredded products.
There are 2 major families of shredders:
- The reinforced granulators BAT 1200 and BAT 1600 refining material of several millimetres down to their final size before the sorting step, are the creation of MTB's know-how.
- The maxi-granulators of SRP type being able to be used as secondary shredders or high throughput refiners, are a pure combination of our BDR shredders and the BAT granulator.
- Cutting blades in specially treated steel
- Cutting blades with edges which can be rotated 4 times
- Same type of blades on the rotor and the frame
- The patented rotor, protected in case of blockage for the BAT family
- Extremely simple mounting of the blades and grill
- All types of pre-shredded cables
- Aluminum profiles
- Miscellaneous wastes (electronics, fibreglass, computer boards, telephone relays, etc.)
- Pre-shredded tyres
- Pre-shredded auto parts (radiators, bumpers, etc.)
- Synthetic materials
- Light fractions of automobile shredding residues
MTB’s very efficient Customer Service Department responds all inquiries quickly.
Our after the sale department will assist you with:
- Refurbishing of any MTB equipment
- Organizing any maintenance activities
- Supplying all spare parts for our equipment
Contact our Customer Service Department