SRP 1600 / 2400 / 2800
The SRP granulators range has the advantages that made the BDR shredders such a success (robustness, reliability, 5 metric ton inertia flywheel, simplicity of maintenance, very low operating costs) with a few modifications to provide even higher performance for pre-shredded products:
- Addition of a second stator
- Increased cutting diameter
- Higher cutting speed for a better rate
- Larger cutting blades (78mm height)
- Hydraulic pusher specially suitable for crushing light products (density <0.3) avoiding product build-up in the upper hopper.
The SRP granulators / refiners range is particularly suitable for processing “light” products:
- OIW/Household Waste/ASR (Automotive Shredder Residue)
- Sheared tyres
- Plastics / textiles
Incoming products must be stripped of solid, non-crushable parts (concrete blocks, stones, gravel, solid metal parts, etc.). Ideally, the granulator must be fed with a product which has been previously-treated using a magnetic separator (overband type) and windsifter or a ballistic separator.
Particle Size Distribution on input: < 400 mm
Average density: 0-15 - 0.5 t/m3
Particle Size Distribution required on output from the granulator: variable, according to the screen diameter selected (in general, lower than 30mm).
MTB’s very efficient Customer Service Department responds all inquiries quickly.
Our after the sale department will assist you with:
- Refurbishing of any MTB equipment
- Organizing any maintenance activities
- Supplying all spare parts for our equipment
Contact our Customer Service Department